What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My beltring buy Flascheneismine 42

Hello Tmine35,

thank You for these additional Information which help to get the puzzle solved !
I am glad that I did learn so much in these 2 days on the Finnish Ice-Mine.
Thank You for sharing this!

Finnish mines do not have any mould marking. They have either SA P marking, or without any marking.

Can anyone give me an idea of a fair market value for a Finnish Flascheneismine bottle? Just the bottle, no fuze or cap or anything else. I have someone who might sell me one, but does not know what the fair market price is, and I do not either.

I paid $180 for my German Flascheneismine last year, but it is fairly complete, and it is German, so worth more than the Finnish bottle I assume.

Finnish ice bottles cost at local flea markets 3 - 15 Euros. Normally they have no caps. Caps are very hard to find and fuzes are impossible.

Wow, thank you for that information. I'm glad I asked, they are much less expensive than I would have thought.

Hi, Big dave, in one of your pics i see a volkhandgranate 45 (0.50 bomblet) but you have add one ZZ42, do you think the late war grenade was using in mine?