What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waffy Spotter n jeeensy on a train ride ...

jeeeensy

There was Waffy, Jeeesny, Spotter and beautiful blonde lady sitting together in a carriage in a train going through the Yorkshire Moors.

Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark.

Then there was a kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap.

When the train came out of the tunnel the blonde lady, Jeeesny and Spotter were sitting as if nothing had happened and Waffy had his hand against his face as he had been slapped there.

Waffy was thinking: 'That twat Jeeensy must have tried to Kiss the blonde and she missed him and slapped me instead.'
the blonde was thinking: Waffy must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed Spotter and got slapped for it.'

Spotter was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that Waffy again.'

Spotter,,Waff ,,please remove if it is offensive,,

LOL...very good

Jeeeensey wouldnt have been just sitting there...he would have been busy fondling yet more grenades no doubt

Last edited:
LOL...very good

Jeeeensey wouldnt have been just sitting there...he would have been busy fondling yet more grenades no doubt

And I dooo love fondling grens ,,,, most definalty ,,,:tinysmile_shy_t:
infact of to fondle some now,,,t,ra,,,back laters ,,,,,maybeees...