Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

N019 Restoration Project..

Hi Guys heres some before shots of my new project, a No19 Grenade ...well its the body.
    I need some help with this if you have any parts available?? The body is unthreaded so theres a fair ammount of work to do to get it back to looking like a complete No19 but Im up to the challenge and hope to have it displayed alongside the reserected No2 Mk2 previously posted.

Drop me a line if you can assist with parts or details of parts or additional info on the body as in manufacturers etc?

Thank you
    Regards
    MG34NZ
    Attached Images Attached Images

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks
    Hi Mg,

the manufacturer, SGB is in fact Stourbridge Glazed Brick & Fire Clay Co ltd, Blowers Green, Dudley and at Moor Lane Works, Brierly Hill, and they made all sorts of grens and filled them too.
    Have no more info for you, looks like you have a tough job on your hands, good luck.

Andy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gothica7 View Post
    Hi Mg,

the manufacturer, SGB is in fact Stourbridge Glazed Brick & Fire Clay Co ltd, Blowers Green, Dudley and at Moor Lane Works, Brierly Hill, and they made all sorts of grens and filled them too.
    Have no more info for you, looks like you have a tough job on your hands, good luck.

Andy

Excellent info, thank you Andy...yes big job but if I can source some parts it will be less of a task...
    I have one here in NZ to go and look at but it the opposite side of the Island to me so wont be over there for a while, when I do it will be well studied.
    Regards
    MG34NZ