What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown Bombs

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
I got this today, somebody any idea what it could be? Ben

Attachments

• no idea.jpg
    no idea.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 140
He Waffie, they guy told me that it was Japanese, but i am not sure, i cannot find my TM about Japanese Bombs, so i was hoping that somebody could help me, i will send you a pm i have something nice, special price for you my friend

He Waffie, they guy told me that it was Japanese, but i am not sure, i cannot find my TM about Japanese Bombs, so i was hoping that somebody could help me, i will send you a pm i have something nice, special price for you my friend

I will see Mick tomorrow,mebbe he has some referance to the items pictured?

I look forward to your PM my friend :).

W

Hello Doctor, thank you very much, so they are Japanese, well i think i had a good day,

Hey Ben, the small one is a Type 94 Float Flare, you can find it on page 242 of OPNAV 30-3M, or on 1541.10 of TM9E-1983. The larger one looks like the Type 94 Mod 1 Float Flare, also listed in OPNAV, but it is hard to be certain from your photo. If you need copies of the pages let me know.

As promised. OPNAV.

Attachments

• OPNAV242.jpg
    OPNAV242.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 55
  • OPNAV243.jpg
    OPNAV243.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 24