What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

there's a collection in here somewhere!

Rrickoshae

Premium Member
OK, I should have spent more time putting up shelves! Apart from 1 box of grenades and a box of cannon shells, the rest are full of fuzes! They will all be on SA.com or Ebay over the next few years!! dave

Attachments

• bxs.jpg
    bxs.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 247
  • bofors.jpg
    bofors.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 278
  • lrg.jpg
    lrg.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 25pdrs.jpg
    25pdrs.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 258
  • unif.jpg
    unif.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 211
Crikey Dave!
You having a clear-out pal? German fuzes/bombs are my thing it so happens? ;P

btw
Did you manage to track down those items we discussed at Beltring for me? ;)

best
waff

Last edited:
Very nice Dave, feel free to send the 3.7 Probert and the purple 105 to Wales.
Good to see some of your collection at last.
Dave.

top shelf

I'll say there's a collection there somewhere!! On the grenades give me a shot at what Paul don't want!! Dano

Nice items, i will wait until you put it out for sell, than i would like to bring you a visit, when possibel, regards Ben

not so much a clear out as a sell off Paul! I've got bored with it all really but still struggle to part with some of the bits that have special memories for me. As you know its been gradually going for the past 3 or 4 years but there is still a lot to go! Dave

there's nothing of any real interest Paul, just a load of common stuff that I have picked up over the years, dave

I'm surprised you're still allowed to collect these things in Wales Dave - most other foreign countries are clamping down on it!

Oops I think it's kinda my fault Dave had to have a clear up sorry Dave hehe.
as I went round today with Karens dad in a van, as I had his massive computer desk from him but Dave had to clear the room to get it out.

From bazooka Chris

you'll never get here on that old push bike of yours Ben - anyway, you couldn't afford my prices!!! lots of love, Dave

yeh, thanks Chris, even I was taken aback by how many boxes there were under that desk - at least I don't have to try and sell the desk now though! dave

hi Tony, you'd have to come and look as I have many hundreds and they are in the ammo packages you can see in the drawer below the uniforms - all mixed up! But probably not many rare ones. Dave

Nice !

Very nice items Dave, not surprised you are finding it difficult to part with them.
Love the "Probert" projectile Dave.

Are all the paint jobs your own work ?

Hello Dave, i will start with the bike today, will be at your place lets say in 4 weeks, greetings Ben

I think its a TIN hat and BOX collection :xd: like one or two of the tin hats maybe Ben cane bring me some home

Last edited: