What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 3 favorite M24 Stielhandgrenades

CafSchumann

Hello,

just wanted to show my 3 favorite M24s - I finally took better pictures of them !

Any comments are welcome of course.

Cheers,

CSch.

Attachments

• 1938-or-fragsl01.jpg
    1938-or-fragsl01.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 1938-or-fragsl02.jpg
    1938-or-fragsl02.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 1938-or-fragsl03.jpg
    1938-or-fragsl03.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 51
fine sticks

Really fine m24 stick grenades CafeSchumann, like seeing them in such fine condition. Good show..Dano

M24s

Hi Dano,

thanks for your comments - here are some close-ups of the one in the middle...
It is almost factory-new, lucky to have got it some years ago :tinysmile_shy_t:

CSch

Attachments

• M24orig01.jpg
    M24orig01.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 21
  • M24orig02.jpg
    M24orig02.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 18
  • M24orig03.jpg
    M24orig03.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 26
  • M24orig04.jpg
    M24orig04.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 20
  • M24orig05.jpg
    M24orig05.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 22
somebody knock me out!!

Beautiful grenade CafeSchumann, As of yet I do not have a German WWII stick grenade but would like to get one some day. There are so many good repro's out there and that kind of scares me, I myself would be more akin to picking up a solid relic and fixing it up a bit. That way, in my mind it would leave no doubt in my mind as to its originality. Of course over in Europe I guess you guys can get better examples than what is usually encountered over here (obvious). I see the sticks some of you guys show in here and am envious. I've never chased WWII grenades but now I am most interested and contemplating picking up a few examples. Like I usually do, i'll probably pick up a couple of cheaper common examples, then home in on the nicer stuff. There is just so much to collect and so little time!! Anyways, whereever I end up just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed seeing your stick grenades. Best to you......Dano