What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manurhin 1938-2006

Tony Williams

This is a history of the French ammunition company with most of the content focused on details of the ammunition produced, from 12.7mm to 40mm (22 different calibres). Colour illustrations of the different projectile types for each round. Headstamps and fuzes also included.

96 A4 pages, softback. It's in French with brief English summaries (but it's easy enough to interpret the information even if, like me, you're not a French speaker). A comprehensive work on a subject about which little has been published before, and a must-have for cannon ammo enthusiasts.

Available from the author, Colonel Claude Jacquinet, at:

Muse de la BA 102
BP 90102
210102 DIJON CEDEX 9
FRANCE

or from manubius.bellator@orange.fr

Price 38 Euros inc postage (UK and Continental Europe) 40 Euros (USA and rest of the world) or 28 Euros for ECRA members visiting Landhorst next month.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for letting us know about this publication, is the e-mail address correct as all my e-mails keep getting thrown back at me.

Error in mail adress

Hi
The correct mail about the excellent book from my friend Claude Jacquinet :
Manurhin Cusset-Maupertuis 1938-2006
Medium calibre ammunition from 12,7 mm to 40 mm
Written in french with abstracts in english
is
mandubius.bellator@orange.fr

(one letter was omitted in the advertisement when the book was published):tinysmile_angry2_t:

2dhgsk9.jpg

On the way

My friend Claude say me this morning, it's on the way.
we make one other book about 30 Defa family and the guns for the end of 2010
Bsrg, Dan

Hello
There is another book like this but the French manufacturer: ATE, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ateliers de Construction de Toulous[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]e ?
[/FONT]
thanks