What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Shed Load Of Bombs

satan18

Hear are some of my larger items of ordnance,and for the meantime they are all in one place for a change.

There are Three SD50s one being the 50L Variant,Two SC50s both being
nicely stamped and 40 dated,and the last one being the SC500 also being
dated June 40.

I am contemplating building a combined workshop and ordnance display room in the near future,so everything can be displayed:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Best to all phil

Attachments

• A shed load of bombs 001.jpg
    A shed load of bombs 001.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 176
  • A shed load of bombs 002.jpg
    A shed load of bombs 002.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 99
  • A shed load of bombs 003.jpg
    A shed load of bombs 003.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 91
Holy-Smoke!! :five:

That looks an awsome line up Phil. :)
I may even debate re-painting my 2 now ive seen the results of yours.
Im still on the hunt for some 'additions' for that stash of yours pal,so just have a wee bit o'patience. ;)

best

Waff

Holy-Smoke!! :five:

That looks an awsome line up Phil. :)
I may even debate re-painting my 2 now ive seen the results of yours.
Im still on the hunt for some 'additions' for that stash of yours pal,so just have a wee bit o'patience. ;)

best

Waff
Thanks Bud

Would be extremely nice at this point to make the line up complete
and well done on the latest puuurchases:xd:

Best phil

Dear Satan

Dear Satan another realy nice and great oppening of yours !!

Fantastic work go ahead let the germans come again and often in your postings :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

best regards from germany

David

Dear Satan another realy nice and great oppening of yours !!

Fantastic work go ahead let the germans come again and often in your postings :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

best regards from germany

David

Vielen Dank Freund

Most of these were Dropped on the Uk Except One.
As long as i can get them,i will keep adding to the collection,as they are
good peices to work on.

Best phil

restoration, eats, ambulance and sandbags

Geez Phil, That is a fine lot of bombs, good luck on your workshop/display area. I am so ready to follow along on one of your step by step restoration projects. I have learned much from you my friend. There is a restaurant by the airport in St. Louis called the 94th aero squadron (hat in ring squad I thinks) and they have a WWI ambulance displayed out front there, makes me think of you and the magic you could work on that one. Really cool restaurant with the whole WWI theme. When you walk in you have to descend down some steps and walls lined with sandbags and oh yeah, the food is good too. Best..Dano

Geez Phil, That is a fine lot of bombs, good luck on your workshop/display area. I am so ready to follow along on one of your step by step restoration projects. I have learned much from you my friend. There is a restaurant by the airport in St. Louis called the 94th aero squadron (hat in ring squad I thinks) and they have a WWI ambulance displayed out front there, makes me think of you and the magic you could work on that one. Really cool restaurant with the whole WWI theme. When you walk in you have to descend down some steps and walls lined with sandbags and oh yeah, the food is good too. Best..Dano

Thanks there Dano

I desperately need one space to call my own,so i can fill it with displays.
I was taken back with your own efforts to show your collection off and it has kinda given me an incentive to do it.
I wish we had a restaurant anywhere that had a soul theme like WW1 or 2
that certainly would be different:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Allways a pleasure Dano

Best phil

My Mrs was just standing over my shoulder as I was reading your message title and she found it very funny. Every guys dream to have a line up like that. Not many can say I have a shed load of bombs and actually prove it as well!

exellent collection phil they will look nice when you can display them

regards lee

Thanks Lee

That will be my ambition to get them displayed like the war museums small
bomb display,which realy looks effective:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

best phil

My Mrs was just standing over my shoulder as I was reading your message title and she found it very funny. Every guys dream to have a line up like that. Not many can say I have a shed load of bombs and actually prove it as well!

Glad you enjoyed :xd:

It nice to get them all together now.

Best phil

One of those SC50's will look nice with this pressie im sending you pal. :)

cheers

waff

I await with restained exitement:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
And i have some Resto bits that i think you might like:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Best phil