What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mills bombs.....growing

Hayley Mills bombs

Quite a collection pointblank0 as it is plain to see you must love the Mills bomb, and why not, they are a beautiful grenade and make a great colection. I love seeing members wares, as i'm sure there are others that feel the same way. You have direction, where I collect whatever catches my eye, although I am leaning back into wW1 again. Well done and thanks so much for sharing....Always...Dano

I try to keep my direction but I am occasionaly veering off if you know what I mean. Still, there's so many things that catch my eye.
Cheers mate.

Very nice collection and photos. I'll try to put some of mine up in due course.

John

Nice Collection!!

Brings back memories of sitting on the range at Puckapunyal, putting the fuse in, screwing in the base plug. Then, when I was called, stepping forward pulling the pin, throwing it and then standing there watching the bloody thing splutter as it rolled along. Dare not duck until you were told to or some ugly Sgt would just pick you up by the scruff of the neck and make you watch! Then a reassuring BANG and a shower of debris.

Dutchy