What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hicky1300

smle2009

Had a nice buy from H (20mm Vulcans) a pleasure to do buisness with,liked you book end on evil bay H:five:

Just had a great deal with Hicky ,nice cases ,well packed and fast delivery ,many thanks

Just got my assorted WW2 .50 cal - it was a pleasure to deal with Treeve! When my car needed an expensive repair halfway through our deal he was kind enough to hold on to them for me until I had the money. They were exactly as described and arrived well-packed and in great shape. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Just had another transaction with Treeve - thanks to a nosy and ill-informed customs inspector the parcel was returned to him and true to form for the great reputation he has on here, I was given a prompt refund. Great communication the whole way through and I would still deal with him anytime - top notch!