What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ECRA International

Tony Williams

I'm currently at the annual international meeting of the European Cartridge Research Association, this year being held in the Netherlands. I'd rather not say how much I've just spent by the end of the first day, but suffice it to say I've picked up some very rare items which have been on my wish-list for years. It's just about the only event where I stand a good chance of finding something that I really want.

Tomorrow is the second day, when the weekenders arrive with more goodies...

Hi Tony
We wont tell the other half how much you have spent Divorce is expensive .have fun
Steve
Any bomb fuzes?

I'm currently at the annual international meeting of the European Cartridge Research Association, this year being held in the Netherlands. I'd rather not say how much I've just spent by the end of the first day, but suffice it to say I've picked up some very rare items which have been on my wish-list for years. It's just about the only event where I stand a good chance of finding something that I really want.

Tomorrow is the second day, when the weekenders arrive with more goodies...

Tony, you lucky person - wish I was there but then if I was perhaps you wouldn't have spent so much?!:tinysmile_shy_t:
Look forward to seeing your goodies.
Dave.

I just returned, it was a perfect meeting, however I spent so much money today that there is no use for me returning tomorrow:sad:. However I bought some very nice 35x228 mm stuff, including this Swiss 35x228 HVAP with tungsten core I've been looking for for years:tinysmile_shy_t: and the newest APFSDS-T:tinysmile_kiss_t4:. also some very nice 25x137mm stuff and the very nice book of Christian Koll about russian medium calibre cartridges.
So to me it was a great meeeting , as long as I forget how much I spend.
Good luck for the guys tomorrow. I hope you all find what you are looking for and the price is a bargain!!
Regards DJH

Attachments

• 35x228  APHC-T en 35x228 APFSDS-T.JPG
    35x228 APHC-T en 35x228 APFSDS-T.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Hello Steve! I was on Friday also in Landhorst! Super was I a few bomb fuze found! Pictures follow. Harry