What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some of my collection

tomsk

Premium Member
i hope ive done this right

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 195
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 176
You absolutely did! That's a collection of high quality, I especially like the cupboard. You have quite a nice collection of 20 mm ammo. Could you please do me a favour and place a close up picture of your 35x228 cartridges (base right) cartridges. I collect especially these cartridges as a main subject of my collection.:tinysmile_shy_t:

Ps: I found two other big fans of your collection, I pictured them just before they ran off. ;)

Attachments

• P1110900.JPG
    P1110900.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
You have a beautifull Aden & Defa collection too, can we get a close up:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
Reg. DJH

thanks for the comments

allways happy to oblige, a couple of closeups for you

Attachments

• 30x113b.jpg
    30x113b.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 35x228.jpg
    35x228.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 91
Really really nice collection. They look so much better when they are presented well. That case looks fantastic with them all displayed. Well done!

They look so much better when they are presented well.

I agree an excellent collection and lovely work on the presentation. It really does a display justice when it follows a pattern and everything has it space.

I don't know much about post war ordnance but how hard is it to get one of the red tags "remove before flight". I would love to have one but only if it was original?

PC

Very impressive collection. I like all the cartridges, especially the 4.5 inch AA round. I've been wanting one of those for 20 years!

You have the best collection of training bombs that I have ever seen. I haven't seen so many types and variations. How large are the ones in the very first photo?

Thanks,

John

Nice collection !

Hi tomsk I must agree with everyone else's comments that that is one very good collection !

Thanks for showing us all.

Hi Tomsk,
great collection practice bombs! I have a couple in my collection as well, but unfortunately not yet as nice as your collection!
Do you perhaps have any spare, especially a `normal`28 pound practice bomb like in the first picture?

Regards, Cornman

the first bomb is a 14kg which is about 33lb in current use
the rest are 28lb ers