What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who can help with the Indentifizierung!

Fusse2004

Premium Member
Hello to all! I have a bomb fuze with special. Auction. increased! It should be a fuze for napalm bombs! Who can say something to me about this fuze: in what for is it inserted to a bomb? does someone have a design of it? Does the fuze come from France? the safety device sign is on French held.Are grateful for each info. Harry

Attachments

• Bild 429.jpg
    Bild 429.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Bild 428.jpg
    Bild 428.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Bild 427.jpg
    Bild 427.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Bild 426.jpg
    Bild 426.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Bild 425.jpg
    Bild 425.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 49
Hi Fusse

I can't read : what is write after "DISPOSITIF D'ENTRAINEMENT" ? T48E1 ?

Thanks

HI

Yes, I can read french language... since I was 6 years old I think (but to speak english, it' more difficult, as you can read !) ;-)

I want know what is typed after the words "DISPOSITIF D'ENTRAINEMENT". I guess T48E1 or T48E2, or T46E1... but not sure...

The only stuff i can find on the net with those numbers relates to test rocket motor part T48E1 for the Hercules/Nike missile??
thats all i could find.

anyone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

Ok, it will be more easy with the designation.

Unfortunatly, I don't have any datasheet or document about this fuze, but in Petaf's site, we can see the T46E1 as an armament device.

http://www.petaf.fr/Petafs/technique/4.htm (bomb AN-M64)

Next week, I'll ask to a colleague if he has got more informations.

Last edited: