What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watford arms fair today

F

Fuzeman

Had a great find at Watford arms fair this morning , i aquired this near mint working (17) clock mechanism , the dealer thought it was a shell fuze clock.

Attachments

• CIMG0087.JPG
    CIMG0087.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 88
  • CIMG0089.JPG
    CIMG0089.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 97
Steve,can you post the pics again on macro setting please? Those are a little out of focus and dont do the clocks justice.

cheers

waff

Hi allan
My mistake the pictures i published were that of a old clock , the correct pictures are shown , which i can assure you have never been seen.and were bought at Watford this morning.
The det has been dealt with by me paul

Hi allan
My mistake the pictures i published were that of a old clock , the correct pictures are shown , which i can assure you have never been seen.and were bought at Watford this morning.
The det has been dealt with by me paul

Please post the pictures of the right clocks there steve.
Are they 17 or 17a

Best phil

Hi phil
clock running for over 15 hours so i can confirm its a (17)A clock , the correct pictures were put on BOCN sorry to all for confusion (old age) and Bad computer keeping

I couldnt resist this one!:xd:

A picture speaks a thousand words....;)

Attachments

• ouch! 2.jpg
    ouch! 2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 63
Hi Lee
It was me that cocked up , bloody computers and me being a silver surfer.
Steve

Steve,
Have you latest,up to date pics of the new clocks please? Dont forget the macro setting to pick up on detail or pics end up out of focus...

cheers

waff

:congrats:

i love the shot yourself in the foot picture you found gona print it off and take it down my gun club on thursday and put it on the notice board.
Will have to think up some joke comment to go with it about shooting yourself in the foot any ideas guys :questionmark: lol :tinysmile_shy_t:

from bazooka chris

Last edited:
I just read the posts again as i was interested about the 17 but i am a little bit confused :hmmmm: is there or isnt there new pictures ? as i cant seem to find them either that or my computers throwing a wobbler and not showing me the new pictures and your all there viewing them and thinking what the hell am i going on about lol cheers.

from bazooka chris

Last edited:
Hi Chris I thought i had posted the correct pictures but for some reason it didnt come out so will redo them tomorrow.

Hi Chris those clock pictures i mentioned

Attachments

• CIMG0148.JPG
    CIMG0148.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 29
  • CIMG0149.JPG
    CIMG0149.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 26