What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuze setter head training

AndyD

Here is one of my favourite pieces from my collection,never seen another before!

Just need an L116 or L132 fuze (or both!) to display with it!

Here is some info. on how it was used.

The fuze is set using the electronic fuze setter. This consists of a fuze setter head and a fuze setter logic unit. The units can be connected by a straight cable of any length up to 30 m. The setter head is placed over the Series 132 fuze, and the time is set in less than 2 seconds. The logic unit can be used to support up to two setter heads and features auto or manual selection of fuze/function and arming times, independent fuze setting and checking, an interface with a fire-control computer, displays which include error codes and battery-low indication, and self-test and self-calibration.

Cheers,
Andy

Attachments

• FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING.JPG
    FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 49
  • FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__2_.JPG
    FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__2_.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 44
  • FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__3_.JPG
    FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__3_.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 38
  • FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__4_.JPG
    FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__4_.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 35
  • FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__5_.JPG
    FUZE_SETTER_HEAD_TRAINING__5_.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 33
Interesting find !

What an interesting find.:top:

Hopefully someone here will come up with the correct fuze for your machine.

Thanks for showing us.

I have one of these as well - quite cumbersome considering it needs the logic unit as well.

Why would you need a special fuze setter for training? Special fuzes I could understand.

Has anyone got a pictue of the other bit "logic unit" to post please?