What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheers Brad!

Millsman

Premium Member
I'd like to express my thanks to Brad Staples for a generous gift of some modern solid style 'Mills' rings and some terrific hand crafted split pins. Brad is obviously a really good craftsman and a really nice bloke. It's a pleasure to swap e-mails and exchange ideas with him. Long may it continue. Thanks Brad!

John

Hi John,
I'm glad you're pleased with the rings & pins. For me, a good restoration is all about the details. After seeing some of your collection, I know that they'll be put to good use.

Cheers,
Brad

I'd like to express my thanks to Brad Staples for a generous gift of some modern solid style 'Mills' rings and some terrific hand crafted split pins. Brad is obviously a really good craftsman and a really nice bloke. It's a pleasure to swap e-mails and exchange ideas with him. Long may it continue. Thanks Brad!

John