What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granatenwerfer 16 Manual 1916

right-O

Thanks so much Pascal, I do think that is the one. Will picture projectile when/if I get it (still waiting for return email from dealer....Dano

Hi all, Was able to order Maschinegranatwerfer 40mm projectile, this one plenty rare, will provide pics when arrives.....Dano

In the unlikely event any one repro's the data plates riveted to these weapons and mount, I am looking for a set.

Hello Dano.

Difficult to answer without more precisions. Perharps the GranatenSchnellWerfer ? It's a 40mm fast grenade launcher, for 6 grenades.
Yes Pascal, With a tad more research I think there is little doubt that my projectile in transit is for the Granateschnellwerfer. Do you have any more particulars on this one (years of use etc....)? Dano

Hello.

It's german, from WWI.

length : 120mm
diameter : 40
weight : 790 gr

Attachments

• grenade.jpg
    grenade.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 53
  • turpin.jpg
    turpin.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 42
granatenwerfer 16

Ran across some interesting granatenwerfer 16 drawings whilst "googling off".............Dano

Attachments

• granatenwerfer002rk9.jpg
    granatenwerfer002rk9.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 25
  • granatenwerfer003kw8.jpg
    granatenwerfer003kw8.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 22
  • granatenwerfer004cv9.jpg
    granatenwerfer004cv9.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 24
  • granatenwerfer005qh9.jpg
    granatenwerfer005qh9.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 22
Hello to all! Grantenwerfer 16

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, and fascinated by all the knowledge that's being shared! I'm hoping to find a fuze to complete my Granatenwerfer 16 round (just like the ones pictured here - the 'Taube' or pigeon mortar rounds). I bid on some in a French auction, but the man didn't want to sell to the USA.

Any advice is welcome.

Allan

Hello Allan, I have the fuze as I just acquired it recently since we last spoke. It is a bit or a relic but not too bad just the same. I have lost your address and if you PM it to me I will send it to you free of charge.....Regards....Dano P.S. Welcome to BOCN

Thanks, Dano!

Thanks so much, Dano, for this very kind offer. I'm delighted to accept.

I've already emailed you my address on my other email account. It was more direct that way, I thought.

Best wishes, always, Allan

Hello Gents today is my first day on the site , found it while doing research on the Granatenwerfer 16 Manual 1916 ; this was a great find . I just wish I could find one for my collection . Anyone know much about the WW1 German Gewher 98 CUP Grenade launcher / thrower ?

Hi,I am new to your site...Trying to find a home for 2 US M49A 60mm mortar round bodies...Good markings,theads..Dated 1945..Good OD Gr paint.Slight surface rust....INERT...Is this the right place for this help?
\Anyone know the value?
Had them on ebay(abitdusty-close to 3000 auctions completed-100% feedback;for what its worth,I am real.) for 2 days,bids did well until they cancelled the auction....Thanks in advanceto whomever for any help and or advice...Email ;denndann40@hotmail.com