What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want your money

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
I WANT YOUR MONEY ...
No not me personally ,On the 3rd of February i am taking part in a sponsored ? walk along with other members of the Explosive Ordnance Clearance teams employed by 33 Engineer Regiment (EOD).We intend to raise money for members of 33 Engineer Regt who have been wounded or affected in other ways during their duties.
The sponsored ? event details are very vague at the moment but will involve a walk with "suprises" thrown in,so far ive been informed they are likely to be a vehicle pull and identification tests and other EOC related tasks with a twist.No doubt we will find out on the day.
Why sponsored with a question mark ? this is because we would like to present any donations to the regt at the end of the day unlike normal sponsorship where you go round chasing up donations afterwards.
If anyone would like to sponsor me/donate to this task please contact me by private message and i will give you details of payment method preferably paypal,cash or cheque,i will cover 100% of all paypal fees or other charges that may occur so 100% of donations will go to the regt.
Let me know if you want your real name and home address or just BOCN putting on the forms i have to fill in
Thank you in advance Allan (spotter)

Just been informed if you make the paypal payment for "services" no charges will be incurred

Last edited:
would like to thank all of you who have sponsored/donated to this cause you have raised over 70 now to help out these guys.I still dont have any further news on what events are taking place yet but will let you know as soon as i find out
again many thanks for your genorosity.
allan

Unfortunately Im having to call it a day now on this fundraiser,
I would like to thank all BOCN members who have kindly donated to this very worthy cause.
you have managed to raise the fantastic sum of 375.00.
Every penny of this is going direct to the regt to help the wounded .
again many thanks and will let you know how it goes.
thank you Allan

Hello Folks this is Spotter using bolo,s account,
I wont be on for a bit due to another bereavement in the family,
Ok back to happy stuff..I would like to thank you all on behalf of 33 Engineer Regt EOD for your fantastic response to the so called sponsored event to raise money for the lads returning injured from operations.In Total from approximately 150 EOC personell the sum of 2690 pounds was raised .With BOCN members raising the most.. you guys raised a massive 420 and i thank you very much for helping these guys,,
ref the event it was a bit of a wash out.. due to freezing icy conditions we couldnt do any of the so called suprises or tasks that we were originally told we were going to be doing ,all we did was have a walk in the cold.
I understand a letter of thanks is been sent to all eoc sections,and i will copy it and post it on site for you all to see as soon as i can..
again many many thanks and ill be back as soon as i can
regards allan

Thank you letter as promised
sorry but had to edit out some stuff
Thanks again spotter

Attachments

• P1000431.JPG
    P1000431.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 33