What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RMK 30. Rheinmetall-Mauser

Fusse2004

Premium Member
Hello to all!! I got these cartridges for the RMK 30 today. There is experimental cartridges for the case lots automatic cannon of the company Rheinmetall Mauser. This cartridge was never introduced. I hope it please you!!! Since they my assembly area are not I her will deliver. Harry

Attachments

• Bild 015.jpg
    Bild 015.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 94
  • Bild 016.jpg
    Bild 016.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Bild 017.jpg
    Bild 017.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Bild 019.jpg
    Bild 019.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Bild 020.jpg
    Bild 020.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 67
RMK 30 Rheinmetall Mauser

Under google RMK 30 finds to her everyone mixes information!!!!

Attachments

• Bild 021.jpg
    Bild 021.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 49
  • rmk30_oqwei.jpg
    rmk30_oqwei.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 59
  • wm_rmk30_woeir.jpg
    wm_rmk30_woeir.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 39
Hello to all!! I got these cartridges for the RMK 30 today. There is experimental cartridges for the case lots automatic cannon of the company Rheinmetall Mauser. This cartridge was never introduced. I hope it please you!!! Since they my assembly area are not I her will deliver. Harry

Hi Harry, that's very nice thanks for showing it. It would go so well in my collection! I'd been wondering what the rounds looked like.
I can't see a driving band on the projectile - hows that work - or am I missing something really obvious?
Dave.

Hello to all! These cartridges come from a test department of a company! These cartridges are dummies INERT ONES. Who Intressiert to it is it to gotten sends to me pn only exchange!!!! Harry

Mauser developed two different 30mm and two 35mm RMK rounds, measuring 30x230, 30x280, 35x300 and 35x350. There was originally also a 30x140, but this was not developed.

A number of shooting guns were made and tested, the emphasis being on 30mm. At one point the German version of the Eurocopter Tiger was a prime candidate for installation.

The whole project was cancelled a couple of years ago because of lack of orders. I understand that it proved impossible to mass-produce the ammunition at a sensible price.