What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD50 Sectioned

F

Fuzeman

I thought i would show you this Sectioned SD50 bomb , i picked up in a deal some years ago , i only went to view some militaria for the Channel Islands , and ended up with this . the fuze and the bomb were used in Foyles War.

Attachments

• P5020005.jpg
    P5020005.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 130
  • P5020018.jpg
    P5020018.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 121
Hi Lee
I picked the fuze up from ebay a few years back , when ebay allowed such things, for a very modest tenner, the guy also threw in a American VT fuze , which is somewhere in the garage will have to clean it up and display.

Very nice! I bet it was a bugger to cut that case though? :tinysmile_twink_t:
What type is the fuze?

best

waff

Hi Paul
The fuze is a (25)B im not sure about the bomb i think it was sectioned at a factory, the chap i bought from , was his late fathers collection, ive got the same case with a (17) fuze shown

Attachments

• P5020011.jpg
    P5020011.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Fuze Well;

Steve,
There does not appear to have a fuze pocket extending across the filler section.
JOhn

Hi John
Thats correct its missing but i had one manufactured , which is not shown.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU

If this is cut in half, there must be another one somewhere ? :tinysmile_twink_t2:
Thanks for the card Steve ! Tony.