What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busy weekends ahead

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Had a tidy in the shed today found allsorts of stuff to tidy up,and some projects to finish,,looks like some busy weekends ahead

Attachments

• DSC00001p.jpg
    DSC00001p.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC00002p.jpg
    DSC00002p.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 115
Never thought of that waff but its not for sale (nowt worth selling) especially the 25lber in the background thats already spoken for..
still searching for a genuine head for the stick grenade thats there tho, semi relic but not holey prefered if anyone can help

Dont give up on the grenade head matey.Im sure i will find you one at Beltring.I will be doing a lot of hunting for you boys as i wont be spending that much this year(he says!).
As for the other stuff,never forget that someone,somewhere always wants a missing part or just a curio.
Have faith pal.

best

waff

Last edited:
cancel the grenade head im collecting one at beltring from a fellow member..Thank you

Nice gear

Hi Spotter, well I for one would not mind the key to your "Shed" even though I have given up nthe collection-you have some very interesting gear there!

hey dont forget me spotter i like your junk aswell ?:tinysmile_shy_t::thrasher:
armystuff.

i put some of it on site to see if anyone was interested but nobody seemed to want it,so a lot of it has been binned now,ill have a look next week if i finish work early enough and see whats left

hi
nobody wants to jump on your stuff to quickley because you will thing its worth something then you will put the price up psychologie mate???
:xd: armystuff.

so thats the reputation i have ? always thought i went out of my way to help people and didnt profit from fellow members

i sure im in malta that week guys ??:xd:
armystuff
PS some disabillity convention .

Last edited:
hi :xd:
i noticed waff used the term plural rather than singular as in we dose that mean old spott is tagging along on the trip??

He will if you stop giving the poor lad grief in this thread!
A good lad is our Spott on deals.

regards

waff

hi
good lad i thought i could smell a rat. that comment about his phone number did the trick he will know what i mean psychologie ??
i will hide the good stuff .
good old spotter .
cheers armystuff. :driver:(see you soon)