What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That will teach me......

waffenamt

....So Ben says "be careful with this chillie sauce waffy as it's deadly!"

"Ha!" says i....
After idiotically spreading this stuff on my burger,i ate the damn thing and thought nothing of it until i walked off into hall 2 and then the fun started....
Mein gott!! My nose stared to run uncontrolably,my head started sweating and my eyes went bloodshot!!:xd:
The shakes then kicked in and then my lips started to burn incandescently!! I honestly thought i had eaten an active Incendiary bomb!! lol
I immediatley tried to douse the fire with 2 cans of coke which didnt touch the sides....
Ran to the loo and stuck my head under the tap and ran at least 10 gallons of water in and out my poor frazzled skull by now.
So after 10 mins of waterfall,i thought i would take a pee whilst at the gents....and then the fun starts again...
Unkown to poor waffy,i had some of that chillie sauce on my fingers so you can guess what happened!!! Yes,my poor todger thought i had a leaking phos-grenade shoved in my pocket! :neutral:
Oh man!,you aint felt pain like that before so its off into one of the stalls and sort out with wet bog roll!!

The moral of the story?,well dont mess with Bens sauce when he tells you its fierce!
Ive had a few challenges from the dutch-meisters and ive passed all the lot with flying colours but christ-on-a-bike!,the stuff in the picture is downright evil and im sure its made from beezelbub's own piss!:tinysmile_cry_t2:
Today i have badly chapped lips and its all down to that nuclear-fierce contents of that little bottle...
However,im going to ween myself on the stuff and by the time Beltring comes round then old waffy will be back for another challenge!
Watch out Ben!! waffy 'man of iron' will be back!!

best

waff

Just added this link...look up 'Da Bomb' and it gives a warning not to be eaten straight from the bottle!
I think Joop forgot to tell me that bit!

http://www.chilliworld.com/FactFile/Scoville_Scale.asp

Attachments

• S7005943.jpg
    S7005943.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 70
  • S7005944.jpg
    S7005944.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 61
  • S7005946.jpg
    S7005946.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Ouch ahhhh ouch hmmmm AHHHHH!!!
Been there waff and feel your pain.
Best regards Weasel.

Ouch ahhhh ouch hmmmm AHHHHH!!!
Been there waff and feel your pain.
Best regards Weasel.

Cheers man! :xd:

This pic gives an indication of the feeling...
Oddly enough,there were no reported problems at the 'other end' later although i had to go outside and have a couple more cans of coke and a few cigs to calm down.
My guts were making noises like the Titanic's bulkheads collapsing when she was sinking! lol
best

waff

Attachments

• ghostrider.jpg
    ghostrider.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 28
Easy there tiger,might take a day to work its way.Or maybe you done killed all the nerve endings down below???

Might have to order me a bottle or two,,,,,,,,,,,

Easy there tiger,might take a day to work its way.Or maybe you done killed all the nerve endings down below???

Might have to order me a bottle or two,,,,,,,,,,,

Point taken!! :afraid:

I hope i aint facing 'Pyroclastic-Flow'......Hot lava followed by noxious gases!...:toilet: :laugh:

best

waff

Id be more worried about when it happens as opposed to what happens. Stuck in rush hour traffic,elevators,middle of a job interview,happy hour while your tending bar,the possibilities are endless:wink:

Id be more worried about when it happens as opposed to what happens. Stuck in rush hour traffic,elevators,middle of a job interview,happy hour while your tending bar,the possibilities are endless:wink:

oh man!....:tinysmile_cry_t2:

well im on a spaggy bol for tonights chow,will see if that 'resolves' any issues.:xd:
wish me luck!
best

waff

Hey Waff,
I already knew what was going to happen in the loo, we had an organic farmer in the area who used chilli pepper powder to spray his field for aphid (I guess it worked) and his son was running the spray rig, he stopped for a pee break with the same results as you had, as he has some residue on his hands, from his story, the effect was not felt instantly, but a few moments after he returned to the tractor, and he did not make the connection at first, he thought he had gotten a flaming case of the clap. Funny, they do not use that anymore.
Gus

Depends on wether they be shooting tracer or incendairy rounds.Im guessing incendairy.
The true meaning of "fire in the hole!!!!!!"

1.5 million

1.5 million scovilles, can that be right? What would scare me is that eventually you'd have to take a dump! Yikes! Dano

...prolly end up with a ring that looks like a jap flag!

That really was some very serious trauma i went through,trust me on that!

:vroam:

waff

He Waff, i am so sorry.................................!!!!! was nice to see you runing for some water, Ben

And probably the naval flag!,you know,canted off to the side,rays longer on one side than the other,rising sun meatball? Ok,Im sorry,Im done.

What a shame i mist this one :tinysmile_cry_t4:

I realy wanted to see him run runnnnnnnn :xd: