Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

.32 Auto/7.65mm Drill Rounds question?

Hi all,
    Do drill rounds exist in .32 auto/7.65mm?? I recently picked up some 7.62X25 drill rounds with brass fluted case to display with my PPSH41 and having recently taken delivery of a VZ61 Skorpion I would like to find drill rounds for this as well if they are at all available?
    If theres any out there can you post pics to give me an idea what to look out for.
    Obviously I can make my own display ammo by deactivating some live ones but would like to gather up some original accessories if possible.

Thanks in advance
    MG34NZ

Thanks

7.65mm Drill/Dummy Rounds

Forgive the quality of the photo and the tape on the rounds, but here are the few rounds I have in my collection. From right to left:
    WRA Co. .32 A.C.; blackened case, tinned GM bullet, two small holes in case wall, brass primer with a "W" on it.
    REM-UMC 32-7.65m/m; blackened case, GM bullet, no case holes, nickel primer.
    Geco 7.65; all plated, small case flutes, plated primer.
    MANURHIN 7.65; All plated, one case hole, plated primer, appears to be a wooden case filler.
    FN *; All plated including primer, no case holes.
    SFM * GG *; All plated, one large case hole, plated primer.
    DWM K 479A K; All plated, no case hole, plated primer.
    No doubt there are many more out there, it is a very common caliber over the years.

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Hi Bob,
    Fantastic,I hadnt seen any before personally so Im pleased that they do in fact exist and by your examples there must have been quite a prolification of manufacturers.
    ,.....Now to find some ;-)

Best Regards
    MG34NZ