What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great news!

Jolly Green

Some months back I purchased a current Spanish grenade from someone in France, had it shipped to the UK to be shipped to me from there.
When it arrived it was missing the spoon.
I have since found it impossible to find this spoon for sale anywhere.
Then, the other day, I receive an email from my pal, Paul the Grenade, saying he found the spoon when he pulled out his old computer desk to install the new one.
Words cannot describe how happy this makes me and even furhter re-enforces my love for this website. The guys on here are like none other and I am PROUD to say that I'm a member of the BOCN.
If I were a drinking man I'd be unconcious at this moment.:cheers:

Hey Jolly Green, so you are saying that not only does Paul the Grenade collect, but his computer table has started to collect too? I didn't realize that grenades were so addictive and attractive.

It is good to hear that the earth will be back to a normal rotation, once your spoon gets back on its grenade. Congrats!

Good one!!!!!!:biggrin:

I kinda wonder if upon cleaning out the house what other bits and pieces and screws and springs would turn up out of the carpet or from behind the desk?

Good one!!!!!!:biggrin:

I kinda wonder if upon cleaning out the house what other bits and pieces and screws and springs would turn up out of the carpet or from behind the desk?

I gotto say that when i finally cleaned up my Comp desk,it revaled allsorts of spare parts including a de-ac Luger bullet and a pull fuze for a german grenade! lol

best

waff

The spoon has arrived.
Baby is now complete once again.

50417.jpg

Franz is who I bought it from, had him ship to Paul to ship to me.
The grenade I have is the THE one in the picture.
I am honored to have a grenade that is pictured on Lex's fantastic site.