What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AZ 47 44 2cm

Over here in Holland not really. It's an easilly available cartridge of which you can at least collect two of dozens of technical different types in the 50 to 100 euro range of German, Swiss, Italian and Finnish cartridges -not concidering colour schemes and case markings-.I have quite a few, I'll change them in a posting in the future.
Regards DJH

on a average I meant. The simple -most used- version, the steel shellcased HE-pressed in T-SD will go for 20 Euro's, but a kriegsmarine (navy) stamped HE with a brass case, brass fuze and a screwed in tracer went away for 200 euro's on the Dutch collectors forum.
Regards DJH

Im very surprised that only you have answered to my questions, if this have been a question about a grenade the thread would be full with different members posts. Is the 2cm Flak a very specialized collecting field?
Hi Miguel,
I have been watching this thread regularly but did no comment as pzgr40 has responded so fast and his information has been detailed and correct. I didn't have much to add and saw no reason to tell the same thing twice:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Yes, but Im the only one who has questions about the 2cm Flak field? You know as well as me that with a question about a grenade there are tons of replies with the same answer and pics of same item of variation, etc.

Well, i thought the French "market" was a bit expensive, i know now Holland is worst :tinysmile_cry_t2:

Here a 2cm Flak with good colours never goes over 20-25 euros, 30-35 for a uncommon model.

Paying more would be considered as a waste of money! How is it in Spain?

Regards

No, in your country, in Belgium, Germany, Holland, Luxembourg, etc, you can find tons of items in the fairs, flea markets, from people, etc. Here in Spain you can find..... shit. :frown: How many active Spanish members you see in the forum? This country have anything to see with rest of Europe. And I hate it, but, by now, I have to live here.

Well, except for the Civil War there were no fight in your country, that's why you can't find the stuff that we find in our countries. Collecting spanish war rounds could be interessant, don't you think?

Yes, I know perfectly why we cant find anything here, believe me, and about SCW all you can find is from battlefields, so guess it condition. You cant find anything from the war in nice condition as you can do because Spain was, (and is), a poor country and all was used, destroyed or sold to another countries after the war.

And all the Spanish military factories were closed some years ago, you know, it is easier to buy things from another countries than use the brain for make them.... so you cant collect Spanish rounds because there arent. Believe me, Spain is not a nice country for collect militaria, coins and stamps yes, but not militaria.

I looked it up, it was not 200 but 150 for the 2cm Marine. Still quite a price in my opinion too.
Regards , DJH

Attachments

• 2cm kriegsmarine 1.jpg
    2cm kriegsmarine 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 2cm kriegsmarine 2.jpg
    2cm kriegsmarine 2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Starting again :xd: Why I have an AZ47 fuze Luftwaffe proofed? I have and have seen a quite few 2cm Flak shells, always with Heer proof, never saw one with Luftwaffe eagle.

Attachments

• IMG_1598.jpg
    IMG_1598.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 20