What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

malvern militaria show 21st march 2010

bazooka chris

Hi
Just thought i would do a whose going post for the malvern militaria show this sunday 21st march.

Karen, me and my little baby jessica will be going so if you see us come and say hi

from bazooka chris

Hi.....Yep I would like to go....but never been and have no idea where it is.....Have you got directions?
cheers

Malvern Show!

Hi There, Im going as its a great little show and so easy to get to. Would be great to meet some of you guys there. Regards, Tim.

Hi There, Im going as its a great little show and so easy to get to. Would be great to meet some of you guys there. Regards, Tim.

Hi tim

if you see Karen and me come and say hi you can't miss us as we will be walking around pushing a push chair with jessica in it but if you spot us when it's time to go home the pushchair will be piled high with stuff and us carrying jessica lol

From bazooka chris

Hello Chris, I have items with me, it will be for me the first time that i do this show, do you have a postalcode for me? Ben

Hello Chris, I have items with me, it will be for me the first time that i do this show, do you have a postalcode for me? Ben

hi Ben

satnav postcode is WR13 6NW once you get to the showground follow the signs for the militaria show entrance or you will end up in the wrong gate as the post code is for the whole show ground.

This malvern date is not usually as busy as the one at the end of the year as everybody seems to meet up with each other before christmas the last one was very busy but dont think this one will be though see you on sunday mate.

from bazooka chris

Last edited:
Curses!! The 8:00 train from Paddingdon has a BUS REPLACEMENT between Oxford and Hanborough. So I'll be there about 11:45.

Tony

I would if I didn't have to work. I made it to Stoneleigh, which I found very interesting.

was a long day today but enjoyable. :)
Met a couple of new members plus that rascal Ben and his missus. :p

best
waff

Curses!! The 8:00 train from Paddingdon has a BUS REPLACEMENT between Oxford and Hanborough. So I'll be there about 11:45.

Tony

Tony,
There is a type 9 with gaine and Zus40 attached available for the princely sum of....wait for it!.......

250!!! :xd:

I nearly fainted when i saw the price label and i politely declined it.

best

waff

I think its a nice price for it wenn its made out of gold :xd:

:xd: I couldnt even be bothered to try and deal.

Fuze prices of late are taking the piss.Im sooo glad i still collect other german ww2 ordnace and the occasional trinket too.

Ben didnt believe me until i pointed out where the fuze was.:xd:
best

waff

Only 5 hours on train and bus this time. Met Chris & Ben. I didn't see the type 9 + ZUS40 for 250. But I cracked and bought Ben's last 80A, a different variation on the one I already have. Also a few other bits and pieces. I did see for a mere 600 a small exploded aeriel bomb (WW1?), tear-drop shaped, about 2 ft long, fins missing, heavy rusty steel, front intact, rear section split open.

I see the November 2009 Malvern thread has reopened as well. Very confusing!

Last edited: