What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting to us

pointblank0

BOCN Supporter
Hello all. I need to post an inert item to the US. I understand the declaration that needs to be put on. What is the recommended shipping method at the moment? Would slow boat be best?

Hi mate,
my experience of sending to the States is you pay for air mail then they X ray it and slap a sticker on it that it's not to fly and send it on slow boat anyway!!!Ask Dano how long that takes!!!
Cheers
Tony

Hi mate,
my experience of sending to the States is you pay for air mail then they X ray it and slap a sticker on it that it's not to fly and send it on slow boat anyway!!!Ask Dano how long that takes!!!
Cheers
Tony

Hi
from 20 days to 3 months

Example, slow shipping France to USA : 80 days , very Slow, but arrived safely in the far west (sold a heavy old clock on ebay). Because the AirplaneShipping, was too much expensive for the buyer).

Last edited: