What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me, Waffy and Mick!

Jagd301

Heres me Waffy and Mick "The Shell Man" after the lads had delivered the 8-inch shell to me. The lads did a great job of getting it to me without any hassle, but as i said when we move house shortly will need a decent sack-truck and a reasonably fit mate to help me transport it. These things are the joys of collecting though. Me and the wife Sarah thought Mick and Paul were great lads and we will certainly be seeing them again in the future. Thanks guys you both made my birthday just that bit more special! Regards, Tim.

Attachments

• Me and Waffy Paul..jpg
    Me and Waffy Paul..jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tim,
Sorry i had to knock off the pic with Mick in,but he doesnt like his handsome mush on the internet. :tongue: ,so we will have to put up with me and thee buddy. :p

cheers

waff

Cheers me old matey!

Thanks for that mate as i didnt know how to remove the pic of Mick, but all is well now and at least BOCN will see what handsome dudes we are lol! Cheers and speak to you again soon. Best Regards, Tim.