What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is going to SLICS?

US-Subs

ORDNANCE APPROVED/Premium Member
Ordnance approved
Premium Member
The St. Louis International Cartridge Show (SLICS) is this week. It would be good to meet up with folks and put some faces with the names, who is going? I'll be there at a table with two non-posting members and sharing a room with Ordnance, I'm sure there will be others attending?

I'll be there. Still cleaning out stuff from 20+ years ago that I hadn't even seen until I retired and moved to Fla. I need room in the garage for the sports cars.
Taber

Look forward to seeing you there, sent you a PM.

I'll be there from Wednesday morning through Saturday. Always a fun show and never leave empty-handed. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Rick

St. Louis show

Hi USsubs. I live pretty close to St. Louis but had not heard of the show. Can you tell me where it is at and show times etc.. I am in the middle of a move but will make time to show up. Any information would be greatly appreciated. There is a fine little militaria shop also in south St. Louis. It is on LeMay Ferry Road and is called Alamo Military Collectibles. I have not been there for some time and would like to visit there and make the show also. Also Veterans War Memorial which is on Locust and about 14th st. is a must see. They have 2 huge rooms. One starts at the beginning through WW1, and the other one starts with WWII through the present. Will be looking forward to meeting some BOCN members. Thanks...Dano

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff, US-Subs and Taber - when will you guys be there? My schedule is pretty open and airport is about 60 miles from my house so trip is very do-able, so I definately will make it one day but would like to catch you guys there? Dano

I'm already on site, trading in the rooms begins the night before setup. Expect to be here through Friday.

Im going to give it a shot,depending on the money situation. Might be able to go but not spend much.

How are we all going to know each other??? Name tags??lol

Im going to give it a shot,depending on the money situation. Might be able to go but not spend much.

How are we all going to know each other??? Name tags??lol

Lou if money isn't good then take something to swap, sometimes works better than buying:tinysmile_twink_t2:
Dave.

Along the back wall is a table belonging to the Dutch group, I will be beside it at a table belonging to Mortarman. I can point out a few of the others, Ordnance has already shown up and is snoring away at the moment. We'll be watching for you.

Yes, SLICS is already turning out to be as good as previous shows--you can't even tell that a recession is underway! My table is immediately across from the Dutch and the other "large ordnance" guys, Robert and this year Jenn.
Taber

Gentleman,

Please could I trouble you for some photographs of what is on offer at this event?

Thanks

TimG

damn

Sorry gents, But due to a meltdown of sorts i'll not be able to make this show but please keep me informed on any St. Louis area shows in the future...Dano