What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

75 mm C/34 export case

thekees

Found this case last week, a 75mm case stamped C/34, made bij Polte, and was an exportcartridge to argantinia. I know that some guns were captured during the outbrake of the war, and used by the german Kmarine. Anyone who knows more? what kind of heads belonged tot this case?

Attachments

• 75 mm c34 002.jpg
    75 mm c34 002.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 191
Thanks AZ, so it is Brazil, doensnt mather to much, they both ended below the netherlands in the wordcup. Do you know if they were ever exported? Or went up in the Heer or KM arsenal. Good to have some reference now.

Kees

Kees. this case was later know as the FK 38, same case but made out of steel, regards Ben

75mm C/34 and FK 38

Greetings! Can anyone clear my confusion on this....according to my information there is a 75 x 385R round (6338 and 6368) with a rim diameter of 86mm for the SK C/34 (and FlaK 14)....and then there is a 75 x 399R round (6385) with a rim diameter of 99mm for the FK 38. Clearly quite different cases. Can anyone shed any light on this please? Perhaps the problem lies in the Brazilian nomenclature? Thanks....

I'm happy so far. Just curious if the German used in on there ships, and if there are any pics of the gun in German use.