What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about U.S. Pineapples

That is a nice one for your VN collection. If you strip it, and there's no blue under then you can always repaint blue, then age it a little and knock the paint of high spots a bit and it will look very nice. What fuze do you have on it?
Steve, Did a small scrape on spoon top this morning and it is an M205A1 with (hard to tell at this point) a 2-64 or 2-54 date. Will try to do detailed snap when I get her stripped....Dano

Steve, Did a small scrape on spoon top this morning and it is an M205A1 with (hard to tell at this point) a 2-64 or 2-54 date. Will try to do detailed snap when I get her stripped....Dano

Nice, good luck Dano. I love doing things like you are doing. It's like an archeological excavation. And when you get it done, and she looks much better than at first, it's a great feeling to bring her back to nice original condition.