What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some of my collection

lol the shelf i want to put it on has held a bren ak47 ans some rifle grenades so should hold the weight ! (fingers crossed) im going back to collecting guns i throughr id venture out to ordance but ive had enough i prefer my guns !

You dont have to Specialize in one thing . .youl find that its all one collection at the end of the day .i started with a .303 drill round when i was about 4 .lol.and have a interest in most things that went bang or boom .its the history and development of militaria that can have you lost for somtimes days in books and on the internet reserching newly aquired objects of youre collection . I find it all fasinating . Always will:)

yes fair point but i really like deacs and they hold there value also display well i tried ordance and have had enough lol you have a verry nice gun collection!

Thanks . Guns will always be my first passion .Cant wait to get xmas over with and look for some new things:)

I wish you well and good luck in the upcoming new year :) if you get a maxim from ryton arms and pic it up at a arms fair it will save you 40 postage .:)

all the best to you too ! have a good x-msa and happy new year ! i shall be geting that gun in the new year !