What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pick-up

A man walks into a pub and he looks toward the end of the bar and sees a beautiful chick sitting all alone. He pulls a bar stool next to her and offers to buy her a drink, to which she gladly accepts. Several drinks later they decide to go to her place to get naked. He pulls off his socks and to her amazement he has these big toes that are about triple the normal size and she says what the hell is that. He says when I was a small boy I had tolio. She replies you must mean polio. He says no tolio and that is why my big toes are so large. She mutters under her breath "whatever". Then he drops his pants and has these super huge knees and she says what the hell is that. He replies, when I was a small boy I had the kneesles. She says you mean the measles. He says no, the kneesles left me with these huge knees. Again she mutters under her breath "whatever". Then he drops his underwear and without hesitation she says I see you suffered from the small cox also!!!!