What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M1917 and M1917n/A egg grenades making a comeback

Now that I have my priorities back in order I am in the process of building my WW1 grenade/ordnance collection back to maybe someday where it once was. I have acquired a number of pieces mostly from trading some Vietnam ordnance that I had assembled (still have plenty of Vietnam ordnance to trade). The M1917 and M1917n/A German WW1 egg grenade is by far my favorite. I am still short 2 igniters for the eggs (the zinc-alloy 1915 wire pull igniter and the stamped tin 1917 igniter. Here is pic of my egg collection as it stands today. Starting over is kind of fun mainly because it is not all that difficult to find something lacking in the collection. As the old saying goes "I wish I still had everything I have pi__ed away over the years". I love trading and am having a blast doing it...Dano

Attachments

• Picture 081.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 36
Excellent Set of Eggs - Hope your Hen lays more ........... WF

What do you have left as far as Vietnam items? Looks like you sold all of the Vietnam Era items?