What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for Help: American Needs UK Proxy/Liasion To Recieve Some Items in Mail

I am asking if there are any trustworthy, long-time collectors here who live in the UK who would be willing to receive items for me from UK stores, and hold on to them for an indefinite period of time. It would be a great help to a fellow collector! Plus you'd get to see some very interesting stuff for a while. If you understand the love of collecting this stuff enough to help someone who can't seem to get any help with getting stuff from the UK because of government red tape, would you be willing to help? I need someone who has been on this site a while, and is well known by other collectors, and who isn't going anywhere soon (has no health problems either) ... is there anyone who would be willing to help me? I assure you it would be of great mutual benefit to both of us, as you would get to see some interesting items up close and help a fellow collector from the states. Please contact me in a private message if you are willing!