What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.303 Headstamp Guide

Thanks for the interest everybody.

The e-mail address for payment is

aoe(dot)303)(at)Tesco(dot)net

Just convert that to normal e-mail format, as I can do without the spam which I'll get if I type it properly!

Regards
TonyE

Received the book this morning and it's up to Tony's usual high standard, no surprise there then. If you collect .303's you must have this book. Well laid out with good illustrations and Photo's.

Worth every penny, you will not be disappointed.

Nice work !!!
i have 30/50 originals draws from 303 cartrides from Lee Metford to pointed bullet and French made too ;
Bsrg, Dan

Attachments

• 7227.jpg
    7227.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 72
Book arrived safely this morning first class, that's me with my nose stuck in it for a few evenings.

cheers

Richard.

Hi Tony,
Your 2 books arrived in the mail today.
I have been keeping myself busy identifying headstamps on all the .303 cartridges I have found on WW2 training sites over the years.
Excellent book.
Best regards,
Jason

Last edited:
Book arrived in the mail today, wonderful reference material, no excuse for not sorting my modest .303 collection now...:tinysmile_twink_t2:
Soren

To TonyE

Received your book today - excellent reference and obviously a lot of work in compiling it. Well done!

Les

Received your books today. Handy reference book and learned some new headstamp variations, that I need to add to the collection. Posted spare copies to other collectors who are waiting to get a copy.
Excellent refefence book to anybody that has any identification problems with the 303 british cartridge.
Danny.