What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trench Art - aviation!!

Mark Finneran

DSC04036.jpgModerator mentioned that if there was enough interest 'trench art' could feature as DSC04031.jpga stand alone thread? I see that in 'other' there are some great contributions. Does anybody support the 'stand alone' request pse?
One of mine.
DSC04029.jpg

Nice piece.
Yeah ,why not have a 'Trench Art' thread ,a bit of a chance to see the 'ones that got away' type thing.
For my collecting i'll take a trench art piece if it means i can get a wanted item in the collection,even if it looks very different!

cheers
Bob

View attachment 51041Moderator mentioned that if there was enough interest 'trench art' could feature as View attachment 51040a stand alone thread? I see that in 'other' there are some great contributions. Does anybody support the 'stand alone' request pse?
One of mine.
View attachment 51039

Yes i am for a stand alone thread on trench art,,,ill have a word with bolo and get him to put it on his to-do list,untill then keep posting them in "other" and will locate and move everything once the thread is set up......
allan

Not sure what the medallion\coin is but I think the hook was originally put there to hang a pocket watch on.

It has an old penny attached at the moment but the piece is up for sale. I will put some trench art items in that section but we appear to still not have a stand alone TRENCH ART' section. Seems to me that this would be highly popular considering the ordnance nature of trench art.
VMT
Mark