What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My small collection

ajf.350d

Thought I would post a couple of pics of my small but rapidly growing collection.
Seeing as I only started in February goodness knows how many items I will have by the end of the year.
Is it usually this addictive?!

IMG_1544.jpgIMG_1545.jpg

Very nice collection and yes very addictive and gets no better as your collection grows!

Tony

Thanks both.
Nothing exceptionally unusual yet I don't think but I particularly like the Russian and saboted rounds I have obtained.
It's also nice to find other collectors who understand this odd hobby :)

Andrew

Nice collection Andrew, I see you've already filled up the first shelf.
Won't be long before the room is full to.........
The 155 is very familiar - glad it ended up in a good home.
Dave.

Andrew - It looks like you have one of everything ever made, so you can stop. NOT!!! You are now hooked and there is nothing short of going completely bankrupt that will save you. And even that hasn't stopped some of us.

Nice collection.

Ray

Yep,you know when it's getting serious when minor things like bills,food,car tax,going to work ect take second place to your collection!
(but not me dog,he always comes first! gonna get some flak from the missus for that one!)

Tony

There is definately room for a few more on that shelf yet :)
I am really trying hard to only buy my aircraft\aaa shells but as you see there are a few anomalies slipping through - but I can explain!
155 is really nice and the sort of shell as a kid I thought would be great to own.
In fact had I known the relative ease and availability of items I would have been collecting years ago.

Andrew