What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG-7, Funny, I don't remember that...

Wish I could have sold my stuff for half that price.

Yes, it as heat seeking as it is Russian...

The real problem with this ad, is that some stupid buyer might believe it and actually pay that much for it.

John

A buyer has been found. Must have a strong hankerin' for one. If the bidder is who I think it is, it makes it even more interesting. Inert copies @ $495 per will follow soon.

Rick

Awcrap. The bidder isn't a repro slinger is he?
That would make it a double edged sword.
Not only paying an inflated price but later on polluting the gene pool.
violent-smiley-012.gif

Last edited:
Ahh. I should've made that connection. We use some of his IEDs for props at our big Airsoft games on Ft. Drum.

You don't understand, the prices are different in the USA because it's so hard to get them from the UK and nobody wants to bother because they are all scared of dealing with the the British government explosives agency, British customs, American customs, and the American BATF.

Funny though I never noticed that error until someone pointed it out. Yeah, It is a HEAT round, not a Heat-seeking Rocket Propelled Grenade. Similar to the error of calling RPG the "rocket propelled grenade" instead of "shoulder-fired antitank rocket launcher" and PG is supposed to be called an "antitank shell (or grenade)" and not a "propelled grenade".