Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I read somewhere about a A2 version of V40; is it possible the one with the lighter matrix? And it is possible the V40 Inert is related at the A1 version and the V41 at the V2 version?

ORDNANCE APPROVED/Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,653 Times in 1,019 Posts
    I've never seen anything from NWM about an A2, there seems to be more theories than hard information. The frag variations came from a former engineer at NWM, he took a stack of pieces home with him when the factory closed and eventually sold them to a friend of mine. I've got a number of the factory flyers on the grenade and the rifle grenade adapter, never seen anything on an A2. There were also a number of empty bodies that people were repainting as HE, this has further muddied the waters and confused some people over the actual items vs "refurbished/fakes".
    All dug or live ordnance shown in my posts is under EOD control and has been or will be dealt with accordingly by EOD personnel

Thanks
    Sorry, my mystake not A1 and A2. But the substance don't change. The version are: V40 and V40A1 olanda NWM MN30 brochure1.jpg

Thanks
    olanda NWM MN30 brochure1.jpg The page was made by NWM about the rifle adapter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12