What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30cm Wurfkrper

munfrosch

Premium Member
A new restoration objekt i had :D All infos7data/colour shemes would be great...

Attachments

• 30cm.jpg
    30cm.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 135
That's going to be the hell of a job. You'll first have to sandblast the loose parts SA2,5 inside and out, spray it in zincprimer, apply glass fibre sheets to close the holes, polyester and sandpaper the outside smooth and paint it. A new fuze would not be a luxery.
I'm waiting for the results...... :)
By than you'll have quite a rare piece for your collection.
Regards, DJH

i know djh ;)

the first it must be on a big fire tu unsrcew the bottom part of the head, then i weld it together with the upper part.
i will see if i blast them or use the angle grinder or both. no glass fibre, no plastics - im a body maker! i will weld the wholes with steel sheets, buckling the upper part, maybe i tin-plate some deep crates, primer is a combined alu/zinc spray, using a fine disc and the angle grinder to glad the outside a little bit i think, i only need drawings and the colours

ps: did you need one for cutting, only around 90kg emtpy :D

From the rocket manual pdf

Attachments

• 30 cm Wurfkorper 42.jpg
    30 cm Wurfkorper 42.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Manual.jpg
    Manual.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 14
  • close base.jpg
    close base.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 10