Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Ordnance Approved
    Thanks

Russian imperial army fuze artillery color 1915

Does anyone have a copy of these plates of fuzes ... I have seen this on Ebay several times and was wondering if it is worth it ... or if this is just another rip off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RUSSIAN-IMPERIAL...QQcmdZViewItem

Joe

Ordnance Approved/Premium
    Thanks
    Joe, First off, that is from Dr. Crittenden Schmitt. While I know that a lot of people have a beef with him, when I've gone to him and explained that I was former EOD, he was more than forthcoming with information. Just tell him what you're trying to do with the pubs and I think that he will respond favorably. Cheers, Bruce.
    ALL ORDNANCE SHOWN BY ME HAS BEEN INERTED AND HAS NO LIVE FILLERS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bacarnal For This Useful Post:

jvollenberg (6th July 2011)

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks
    Well as much as I hate to say it I had the SFM catalogue on CD from him. While it turned out to be just about all small arms munitions (Civil & Military) it was well produced/copied and complete and if you needed that kind of information a fair deal. (if you do PM me) So if they are selling a copy of an original manual or something rather than some pile of information they put together them selves it might be okay. I guess you need an over view of number of pages and so on, ask for an index page or two, then you know what's involved. If you get it let me know, I'm interested if it shows a certain fuze.

Well it looks like about $1 per fuze---- get a friend who wants one too and make them a copy and split the cost etc.
    Last edited by Gspragge; 6th July 2011 at 04:48 AM.