What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vol.2 of "Bulgarian and German Hand Grenades"

Congratulations on completing it. Mark me down for a copy!! email sent separately with address etc etc.

After getting my hands on the book I can say that it is a great work on an almost unknown subject. Plenty of unique information and images as well as lots of interesting German WWII items.
Everybody into grenades should have this book.

Got my copy today! Its every bit as good as the first one, lots of information and photos that I haven't seen before. Highly recommended!!

Got my copy today! Its every bit as good as the first one, lots of information and photos that I haven't seen before. Highly recommended!!

Same here... worth every penny and a great addition to any library... a definite must for grenade collectors!!

Book ordered and paid for on Sep 3rd 2011, no book ever delivered ! 12 emails sent and some received, promised book 3 times, no proof of sending any. Money wasted and no hope of ever getting Vol 2 now ! Had Vol 1 delivered when it came out no problem. Know of a few other peole in the UK who had book sent to them in approx 4 weeks ! Not happy.

Hmmm, 3 consecutive books sent already (!) as a result of exactly that communication, not a single one received. Not an usual case, never had such an issue with the deliveries. It will be solved.

Hmmm, 3 consecutive books sent already (!) as a result of exactly that communication, not a single one received. Not an usual case, never had such an issue with the deliveries. It will be solved.

UPDATE 08/03/2012 Book received ! problem solved !

Six months after ordering this great book, it finally arrived ! My thanks must go out to Grenadier for all the help and support given during this time, some 20+ emails, postal issues beyond his control but we got there in the end. A fine addition to any collection, looks to be as good as the first, will spend considerable time going through it. Many thanks again, Tony.

Only a very brief description under each picture, but full of photos and drawings, both vloumes well worth getting for the library.