What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M72 LAW Discovery...

Aiden98

Hey guys, I was looking through the internet and found these two pictures that look to be prototypes of the M72 LAW. I thought they were pretty interesting so I posted them here!

Attachments

• LAW-1961.jpg
    LAW-1961.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 63
  • M72 LAW Prototype.JPG
    M72 LAW Prototype.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 72
Thanks for posting. They are quite a bit different than the current design.

Hey guys, I was looking through the internet and found these two pictures that look to be prototypes of the M72 LAW. I thought they were pretty interesting so I posted them here!

Hi Aiden98,
The first picture is of the Viper/MILES training system. There was a different rocket launcher called Viper that was proposed to replace the M72 but was cancelled due to the usual stuff. AFAIK this configuration is ONLY used for training using the MILES equipment on all personnel and weapons and vehicles. Attached is the cover of the manual which can be downloaded at: http://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-9-1265-368-10-3.pdf. Attached is the cover. Thanks for the picture, I wasn't able to find one right now.
Regards,
Bill

TM-9-1265-368-10-3-1.jpg