What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L.w.m.z.2

Tarbelin51

Ordnance approved
Hello,
I just find this fuze mounted on a projectille of minen of 7.62. His marking is as follows: L.W.M.Z.2
Someone would have the doc. In addition there is a symbol Double "S" on the other.
Sorry for my poor english.

salut Tarbelin,
Tu cherches savoir l'origine du marquage ou simplement la curiosit de la forme de cette fuse? A mon sens c'est visiblement la variente de la LWMZ.dr 2 ou LWM.Z 2, qui possde entre autre caractristique, un filetage de tte permettant le vissage d'un capuchon cache-lueur spcial, ce qui laisse libre le logement de la clef d'extraction, mais je pense que tu le savais dj.... A plus. PLUB.

salut Tarbelin,
Tu cherches savoir l'origine du marquage ou simplement la curiosit de la forme de cette fuse? A mon sens c'est visiblement la variente de la LWMZ.dr 2 ou LWM.Z 2, qui possde entre autre caractristique, un filetage de tte permettant le vissage d'un capuchon cache-lueur spcial, ce qui laisse libre le logement de la clef d'extraction, mais je pense que tu le savais dj.... A plus. PLUB.

Approximate translation from Babel Fish: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Tarbelin hello, You seek to know l' origin of the marking or simply the curiosity of the shape of this rocket? With my direction c' is obviously the variente of LWMZ.dr 2 or LWM.Z 2, which has amongst other things characteristic, a threading of head allowing screwing d' a cap special flash-eliminator, which leaves free the housing of the key d' extraction, but I think that you knew it already. With more. PLUB.

Hi,

This is one of the drawings i have for now, have to look to my outher stuff.

Attachments

• leichter Wurfminenznder 2.jpg
    leichter Wurfminenznder 2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 65