Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.

Thread: L.w.m.z.2

Ordnance Approved
    Thanks

L.w.m.z.2

Hello,
    I just find this fuze mounted on a projectille of minen of 7.62. His marking is as follows: L.W.M.Z.2
    Someone would have the doc. In addition there is a symbol Double "S" on the other.
    Sorry for my poor english.

Ordnance Approved
    Thanks
    salut Tarbelin,
    Tu cherches à savoir l'origine du marquage ou simplement la curiosité de la forme de cette fusée? A mon sens c'est visiblement la variente de la LWMZ.dr 2 ou LWM.Z 2, qui possède entre autre caractéristique, un filetage de tête permettant le vissage d'un capuchon cache-lueur spécial, ce qui laisse libre le logement de la clef d'extraction, mais je pense que tu le savais déjà.... A plus. PLUB.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spgr30 View Post
    salut Tarbelin,
    Tu cherches à savoir l'origine du marquage ou simplement la curiosité de la forme de cette fusée? A mon sens c'est visiblement la variente de la LWMZ.dr 2 ou LWM.Z 2, qui possède entre autre caractéristique, un filetage de tête permettant le vissage d'un capuchon cache-lueur spécial, ce qui laisse libre le logement de la clef d'extraction, mais je pense que tu le savais déjà.... A plus. PLUB.
    Approximate translation from Babel Fish: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Tarbelin hello, You seek to know l' origin of the marking or simply the curiosity of the shape of this rocket? With my direction c' is obviously the variente of LWMZ.dr 2 or LWM.Z 2, which has amongst other things characteristic, a threading of head allowing screwing d' a cap special flash-eliminator, which leaves free the housing of the key d' extraction, but I think that you knew it already…. With more. PLUB.

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
    Images
    Thanks
    Hi,

This is one of the drawings i have for now, have to look to my outher stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards Madbomber

All Items of Live Ordnance posted by me have been disposed of by EOD.