Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

Explosion museum and Submarine museum,

Hi Everybody

Just thought i would upload a few fun pictures i took today, off my little 2 and a half year old bazooka jessica at the Explosion museum and Submarine museum at gosport near portsmouth.
    when i get chance and sorted them out, i will upload the rest of the picture i took at the museum.
    she definatly seemed to enjoy running around them like a looney, and got lots of nice comments from others in the museum about her pink help for heros top.

from bazooka chris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bazooka chris; 22nd January 2012 at 09:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bazooka chris For This Useful Post:

Fjordhouse (23rd January 2012)

Ordnance Approved/Premium
    Thanks
    Cute little girl, Chris. Wish we had something that displayed the ordnance like that here in the States. Cheers, Bruce.
    ALL ORDNANCE SHOWN BY ME HAS BEEN INERTED AND HAS NO LIVE FILLERS.

Images
    Thanks
    Great photos Chris, looks like there is much to see there. I only live half hour or so from Gosport so must take a trip there one day.

Thanks
    Thanks for your comments guys.
    Darren, it's 2 museums not 1, the submarine museum is a few minutes up the road from the explosion museum its not far.
    a quick tip hidden at the bottom of there price lists there a bit crafty with it sort of hiding it, they do a good deal you can buy a combined ticket, that let's you go into both museums for 12.50, which is a great saving as there both 10 to get in normally.
    so a nice saving of 7.50 so with a combined ticket it makes it 6.25 for each museum, which is not that bad.
    You get 60 days to use it in both museums but being honnest it's very easy to both museums in the same day like we did.

From bazooka chris

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks
    They are both great museums. My favourite has to be Firepower as they have a fantastic display of boxes! There is a ferry between the two if you are on foot, otherwise its a bit of a walk.
    Hangarman

Thanks
    Yes, Firepower is excellent for a display of naval guns and ammunition which you won't find anywhere else that I know of.

Don't forget Fort Nelson in the same area (you really need a car for that as it's set back overlooking Portsmouth) which also has lots of big guns and some ammo.

Images
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bazooka chris View Post
    Thanks for your comments guys.
    Darren, it's 2 museums not 1, the submarine museum is a few minutes up the road from the explosion museum its not far.
    a quick tip hidden at the bottom of there price lists there a bit crafty with it sort of hiding it, they do a good deal you can buy a combined ticket, that let's you go into both museums for 12.50, which is a great saving as there both 10 to get in normally.
    so a nice saving of 7.50 so with a combined ticket it makes it 6.25 for each museum, which is not that bad.
    You get 60 days to use it in both museums but being honnest it's very easy to both museums in the same day like we did.

From bazooka chris
    Thanks for the info Chris, great tip about the combined ticket purchase. I will keep an eye out for that.

Darren

Thanks
    your welcome mate, i think they have been doing that combined price for a while so i expect they will be carrying it on during the summer.

from bazooka chris