What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Louis International Cartridge Show

US-Subs

ORDNANCE APPROVED/Premium Member
Ordnance approved
Premium Member
SLICS - Who's going? I'll be there by Tuesday afternoon.

I thought that those of you not fortunate to go to SLICS might like to see some pictures.

Regards
TonyE

Attachments

• IMG_1691.jpg
    IMG_1691.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1692.jpg
    IMG_1692.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1693.jpg
    IMG_1693.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1694.jpg
    IMG_1694.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1695.jpg
    IMG_1695.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Img_1696.jpg
    Img_1696.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 67
HAZ/John

"Surly Santa" is a bit happier now, having stolen, stolen I tell ya, some goodies from me. Couldn't slap the smile off his face.

Rick

P.S. One of the nicest guys there. Glad to have finally made a face-to-face.

OK, Surly Santa finally checking in. Jeez, I think that's how ugly nicknames get started. I'll stick with Ordnance if possible.

Just got home late last night and back to work this morning. Had a great time at SLICS, as always, followed by several days researching at US-Subs' Bombatorium. That was my first visit and hopefully not the last.

Good to meet you as well Rick and thanks for the bandoleer of goodies. I sure hope those items, and all the other pieces from the show, make it here safely next week. Not being much of a small arms ammo guy, the dangerous looking pile of munitions acquired along the way sure weren't coming home on the plane.

And Lou (he's the shy one with his back to the camera) is correct, I do enjoy my Waffle House fix of pecan waffles when in St. Louis. They might have tasted better this time as he was kind enough to buy me breakfast there. Thanks again!

Good photos Tony. Matt's Zombie ammo display was very well done. And the guy on the right in the photo of Lou and I is Bob H, the owner of all those great artillery shells in the background. Another good show and I hope all can make it back next year.

Rick