What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermath: The Remnants Of War

Thank you Spotter,
I will settle down to watch that over the weekend.
Best regards Weasel.

Thanks Spotter, I just finished watching this one and it really makes you think, very moving throughout.

just to quote one bit of information from the film......"at the present rate of munitions clearance, it will take another 700 years before France can be declared totally clear and safe"

regards Kev

Excellent Spotter!

Agent Orange was named after the barrel color in it came in, no secret there.

I was a police officer at this time. A Private Military Contracter (PMC) started showing up on our buletin board in row call. If we were willing to go we would earn $168,000 a year and tax free. Government wanted Officers to train the Croations. I would of went, but, my wife said she wouldn't be here when I came back.

Very moving and thought provoking,war still claims victims many years after the last shot was fired,it takes a special type of courage to do what those deminers are doing,special thoughts and thanks go out to them and their families,
Regards and respect,
Don,