What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waffy Gets Married!!!!!

jeeeensy

At 85 years of age, Waff married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old.

Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding she and Waff should have separate bedrooms,
because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over-exert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the expected 'knock' on the door.
Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Waff, her 85 year old groom, ready for action.
They get down to some serious jiggy jiggy and all goes well, Waff takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.
After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door, and it's Waff.
Again he is ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised, Jenny consents for more jiggy jiggy!

When the newlyweds are done, Waff kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.
She is set to go to sleep again, but, aha you guessed it - Waff is back again, rapping on the door, and is as fresh as a 25-year-old
ready for more 'action'. And, once more they get down to some serious jiggy jiggy.

But as Waff gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him,
'I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often.
I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once.
You are truly a great lover, Waff.'
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Waff, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I've been in here already ?'

Don't be afraid of getting old, Alzheimer's has its advantages..

PS: Have I posted this here before? :wink:

Yeah,winner Jeensy! Lol. With all the shenanigans I've been up too lately, it seems I've got it already! ;p

Waffy